While many old-school probate real estate agents are content to follow trends, Marcell Neri, Tim McMullen, and Claire Hultin are setting them. They offer a revolutionizing approach to probate and trust sales that not many agents have the capacity to provide. Their team is stacked with industry leaders in the areas of marketing, technology, design, and operations. They are cohesive and collaborative in everything they do which ensures that each client benefits from their collective strength, particularly within the probate process. Marcell, Tim, and Claire’s clients experience the same level of service, work, and dedication as any of their other clients would receive!
Another aspect that differentiates Marcell, Tim, and Claire, is their affiliation with Reside. Reside is the larger brokerage and is drawing significant interest from world-class companies, investors, and venture capitalists who are excited about how technology can revolutionize and improve real estate transactions. They have understood that setting themselves apart in San Francisco’s booming real estate market requires more than being smarter and working harder. It also requires a familiarity and trust with the core industry that is energizing housing demand across the city. Understanding how technology and their related professionals think and knowing what they want cuts out wasted time and allows them to meet and exceed their clients’ expectations.
The signature Gueco Real Estate Group experience leverages unrivaled industry expertise with creative next-generation marketing and technology to empower clients in navigating the market with confidence. It’s a strategy that goes back to the very beginning when they pioneered the use of professional videos to market their listings, often resulting in sight-unseen, all-cash offers. By revolutionizing how properties are presented their sales have set records across the city. Check out their services below to get an understanding of what they offer!
Probate Marketing Materials
Our TOP OF THE LINE immersive marketing materials span across a multitude of social media networks, online platforms, and through direct mail. We arrange for HIGH DEFINITION photographs and video content that revolutionizes real estate the way we see it today, carefully crafted and designed to fit any consumer type. Our marketing material comes in the form of property statements that are given out consistently through open houses, brochures for public outreach, and property mailers mailed within a targeted radius from property.
- Professional Photos
- High Definition Videos
- Property Statements
- Property Mailers
- 3D Tours
- Single Property Website
- Online Syndication
- Direct Mail
- Social Media Advertising and Re-Targeting Ads
- Access to the Top Agent Network
- Access to the Gueco Real Estate Group’s Network
Probate Property 3D Virtual Tours
In real estate marketing, the future is 3D virtual reality which is offering a “one stop shop” for those that are interested in buying property! 3D virtual tours not only bring real estate listings to life, but also creates an immersive experience of a home. The times are changing and technological innovation never stops. Today, amazing real estate photos are only part of a successful equation for the buyer and seller.
For the buyer: More than half of home buyers start their search online. More and more of those individuals are looking for a home that is not located in their immediate area. It’s not surprising to learn, then, that the two things that modern home buyers say they want most from a listing are large, high-quality photos AND 3D virtual home tours!
For real estate agents and sellers: In a recent survey of real estate agents, 80% say that their clients would prefer to spend less time staging their home. Almost as many (77%) say that after a staging and photography shoot have concluded, they spot an important feature of the home they missed during the session. With 3D virtual home tours, agents and sellers can create an always-open house which is perfectly staged 100% of the time. This can help drive greater interest in a property and better qualify leads who come to subsequent open houses.
Here’s the reality. Large, high-quality pictures are a basic requirement for any real estate marketing package. Dynamic, 3D virtual tours, are the differentiator that sets Gueco Real Estate Group apart from another other team!
- Virtual tours get clicked on 40% more than listings without virtual tours
- Properties featured with virtual tours get 95% more phone inquiries
- Properties featured with virtual tours receive 65% more email inquiries versus those without
- Virtual tours generate 49% more qualified leads
Single Property Website
Marcell, Claire, and Tim’s services come with website integration for each property listed. With a huge portion of buyers searching online for properties, having an integrated website linked to the property allows for creating strong online marketing campaigns, ad-smart technology that automatically identifies the best target audience based on the properties location type and price range, integrated Facebook ads, real time analytics, and lead development. Additionally, your listing comes with an interactive floor plan on the website, automated reporting, instant notifications regarding interested inquiries or potential buyers, and even scheduled visit reports.
MARKETING TIME LINE
- Listing Agreement
- Agency Relationship
- Seller to Exclude from MLS (during off-market period)
- Complete Disclosure Package
- Marketing Document and Collateral
- Open Pre-Escrow
- Initial Professional Photographs
- Solicit Property Improvements (painting, Staging, etc.)
Final Pricing Strategy: Finalizing Marketing Materials: Publish Complete Disclosure Package
On Market Sales:
- Add to San Francisco MLS, Realtor.com
- Add to Reside Cross-Sell Sheet
- New Listing Agent Caravan
- Twilight Tour
- Opening Reception/First Sunday Open House
- Saturday/Sunday Open House
- Email Blast to Agents and Brokers
- Tuesday Broker Tours
- Facilitate Due Diligence
- Work and Appraiser to Provide Support of Value
- Assist With Closing Procedures Per Owners Request
Off-Market Sales Preparation
- Internet, Network, and Client based promotion
- Flyer, Marketing Which Propagates on 18 Independent Websites
- Live on all Reside Print/Internet Channels
- High-quality Brochures
- Top Agent Network posy of Off-Market Listing
- Call Area Specific Agents to Inform Off-market Listing
- Dedicated Property Website
- Introduction to Escrow Manager
- Escrow Coordination
- Signed of Title
- Transfer of Title
- Disbursement of Funds to Seller
- Keys and Garage Clickers Given to New Owners
- Daily Status Report Conference Call
- Weekend Traffic Reports
- Review Offers
- Execute Purchase & Sale Agreement